m є t ∂ m o r p h o s i s: how do you spell 'bored'

m є t ∂ m o r p h o s i s

n. pl. act; action + change of integrity + transformation; = metamorphosis *

Saturday, August 12, 2006

how do you spell 'bored'

it's saturday night. i am sitting here in front of this stupid monitor that keeps making hissing noises .. yes, hissing noises. of course, i could remedy this nuance by simply turning off my speakers. but nah, i choose not to. firstly, i cannot be bothered stretching my arm that far. secondly, i'd much rather save my energy for something more useful - like scooping up a spoonful of durian and shoving it into my gob. *burrps* hee hee. why do i feel a little whoozy, ooh i sense a little high coming on hehehe lol. =( think i might have tad a bit too much durian. the smells getting to my head.

argh, i did actually have plans for tonight but my date bailed out on me. esther couldn't make it and so she's left me on my lonesome. in the usual manner, i would be giving chez a call and we'd have probably gone out for dinner and maybe a movie. but no, while i am drowning my non-existant sorrows eating a bowl of durian, she is in india and probably eating delicious, authentic curry. no fair!

omg, even my own mother has more of a life than i do. right now she's at a barbie with her work mates celebrating .. nothingness. A BARBEQUE!! i want to have a BBQ! *fingers crossed* she'll be generous enough to bring back leftovers for her darling husband and her one and only, lovely, generous, beautiful, selfless, most kind-hearted daughter =D (hahaha i permit you to laugh).


ugh, hours have passed by and i still haven't managed to plan how i am going to approach my essay (due in 3 days time - i still have 1566487454221 pages of academic articles to read!).


woohoo! kimmy the lifesaver has come to my rescue! my couzy suggested a movie! awesome! i have two free tickets! double awesome! ah shiet, not valid for saturday nights .. nevertheless i am outttttt!!!

edit: nopes, its 8.45pm and dad's cracking it. not allowed to go. NOT ALLOWED TO GO!! no fairrrr ... asfmlasfkwafdsv!! so unfair.

re edit: aaaah mums back! she's letting me go! muahaha .. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home