m є t ∂ m o r p h o s i s: getting oooooold!

m є t ∂ m o r p h o s i s

n. pl. act; action + change of integrity + transformation; = metamorphosis *

Friday, August 18, 2006

getting oooooold!

i have such a sore back at the moment. it is so damn sore! far out, i feel so old and worn out .. i accidentally tripped over a dumbell lying on my bedroom floor, and accidentally twisted my back in the process. great, isn't it?

in other interesting news, i finally decided to rip down the wallpaper in my bedroom (it has pictures of ships on it - SHIPS!), without my mums permission. knowing she'll run wild when she finds out, i told dad to keep my bedroom door closed tonight (whilst i was at work) to deter mum from passing by it and/or entering it. bah, she found out anyways .. lucky i wasn't there for her reaction. she was so dead-set against me peeling it off! turns out it was so easy to peel, the glue wasn't that adhesive considering it has been up there for like 20 or so years! only took 40 minutes to peel it all off myself. but at one point something creepy did happen. as i was peeling back one strip i found a red-blooded hand-print on my wall!! how scary is that! freaken scary i tell you! now where am i going to sleep tonight =(

just kidding, there was no such thing *thank goodness*. i would of peed my pants =(. it's gonna be a long night .. i have an assignment to finish off for tomorrow. did i mention i hate group assignments? bleh.

one more day until the weekend! too bad i am working both days =(

take care amigos, adios!

xox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home