m є t ∂ m o r p h o s i s: i am such a doofus

m є t ∂ m o r p h o s i s

n. pl. act; action + change of integrity + transformation; = metamorphosis *

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

i am such a doofus

for the past week i have been wondering why i haven't been getting any indication of my daily blog hits, when i know for certain people have been viewing it (including i, for editing purposes). i found it very strange indeed, until 10 minutes ago it just hit me! it finally occurred to me that due to my change of layout, all the manual formatting done had been automatically discarded when i had to republish my blog! ah durrrr angie! .. meh, no wonder!

but it's all okay now, i've reinstalled it and now life is grand! no, not really. i have a debate in the next 11 hours and i am all over the place! even though we only have 3 minutes each, for me - being the 3rd person and hence the rebutter, it will feel like the longest 3 minutes of my life! aiyoh, trying not to stress. 'cause stress means pimples. and pimples mean puss. and puss means needle. and needle means *in a sing-song voice* 'pop, goes the pimple!' (as opposed to 'pop goes the weasel', ya know? hehe .. whatever).

i shall be getting back to this debate of mine. after 1.30pm tomorrow, employment relations can go kiss my ass (at least until my next tute ..)


hope you sexified beasts and beastresses (not a real word obviously) are all well,

xox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home