m є t ∂ m o r p h o s i s: thank you sir!

m є t ∂ m o r p h o s i s

n. pl. act; action + change of integrity + transformation; = metamorphosis *

Sunday, October 15, 2006

thank you sir!

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU


my sincerest gratitude to the man who thinks 9am assignment submissions are an ingenious idea. you have just thrown me a lifeline (that i didn't deserve)! crazy "all blacks" fool, i love you! (ewww, not in that way).


a - veni vidi vici * says:
bubs
why should i study hard?

cHeZ says:
u want to end up a cleaner?
the rest of ur life?


now let's hope i do not disappoint. *prays*

- - -



i would like to apologise in advance for all my future posts leading up to my exams.

exams are just around the corner and so i need all the self-motivation i can get.

for all my fellow students out there, i hope my words and pictures motivate you too.

hang in there folks. we're nearly there. think of the four long and blissful months awaiting us! so study hard people and good luck.

xox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home