m є t ∂ m o r p h o s i s: XANGA it is

m є t ∂ m o r p h o s i s

n. pl. act; action + change of integrity + transformation; = metamorphosis *

Friday, November 17, 2006

XANGA it is

hehehe hello there.

you must be so sick of me moving all the time.

this shall be my 3rd blog move of the year! (within a 4 month time span? hee hee)

last move, i promise! (for a long time)

so come join me at http://xanga.com/aanjz

i've taken the liberty of switching off xanga lock for the moment, since you have to edit your bookmarks and what not, i didn't want to be more of a nuance ..

to all my readers and random passer-buyers, thanks for dropping by and reading my random (sometimes idiotic) stories hehehe .. i hope you come to xanga and continue reading my stories, and maybe just maybe, you'll sign up for an account and comment and TELL ME WHO YOU ARE and yeah, that would be lovely! lol.

hehehe, that sounds so sappy!! aaaaaiyh, laters punks!

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home