m є t ∂ m o r p h o s i s: stupid .. stupid me.

m є t ∂ m o r p h o s i s

n. pl. act; action + change of integrity + transformation; = metamorphosis *

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

stupid .. stupid me.

*shocked*

i just did the most stupidest thing ..

i just accidentally deleted a whole bunch of academic journal articles from my usb ...

i was supposed to transfer them onto my pc. somehow i felt the urge to delete them instead?! i freaking can't get it back!

it took me hours to find .. and read! and they were damn good journals too!!

for you uni students out there you should know how painful that feels ..

i've just taken 1 major step back from completing this 3,000 word assignment ..

going to go bang my head against a brick wall ..

somebody .. kill me. now.





(just kidding! don't kill me! wait until i finish exams first!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home